Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Pic


Is there a great deal of terrorism in Islam? Yes. And what isn’t terrorism is still okay with women being lessers and gays being nonexistent. You know, just like Christianity. Just to a different degree, but nevertheless, it’s true. Christianity has had its share of terrorism as well. I’m sorry, did I say, has? I meant it still does have. It constantly commits it. In the children in Sunday schools which it terrorizes with threats of hell. In the wars it commits against entire peoples, like women (the Planned Parenthood attack), or the funding against gay, lesbian, bi, transgendered, and other gender assortments that aren’t male/female only pairings. I know Islam has terror. I keep having to remind Christianity it has no room to talk. But sometimes I have to remind Islam the same. People of religion, none of you do.