Friday, July 18, 2014

July 18, 2014 at 04:15PM

I was working on a game idea, but for some reason I can't find any of the work I did for it. I think I must've deleted it, or it's on my desktop computer. Except if it was on the desktop, it also should've been on all the stuff I had to yank off my Bitcasa drive, and it wasn't in there. So... anyway, anybody wanna help me write more material for the game? Simply put it's an improv game not that unlike Cards Against Humanity, except you come up with the punchlines on the spot in your own mind rather than play a card with preset ones. It's the questions that need to be written. I'll let you know the format (it's rather MadLibs in style) and you can help me come up with some odd twists and such too that might be fun to throw in the game. Any takers?