Sunday, July 13, 2014

July 13, 2014 at 01:48PM



This may surprise people, but this guy’s chest fur is about what I have now. Maybe not as much as him, but close. You’ll never see it in pics because it’s red and doesn’t show up, but I’m getting to this level. And I think it’s because I’ve been following some advice given to me to take doses of Biotin, and rub daily with Vitamin E oil. I’ve noticed quite a difference and it’s only been a couple months. At this rate, I’ll be about where he is now, in the same places (except I have more on my sternum than he does, I think). But what I’m also trying to do is rub the oil on my shoulders and upper arms because I LOVE me some furry shoulders and biceps. The beastier the better. Oh and… yes… I would do perverted and illegal things to the man in this pic too. Just saying.