Monday, July 21, 2014

CloudMagic - Android Apps on Google Play

http://goo.gl/RWuIUq

\u003Cb>An award winning email app for your Android phone and tablet. \u003C/b>Works with Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo, Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and any IMAP account. ...




Here I am, about to talk like one of those weird people in commercials about something, but this one's for Android users. I use multiple e-mail accounts. I use very specific settings on each one with how I want it to update, notify, signatures, etc., and if I should switch my ROM or even get a new phone, it's a pain in the ass to have to reinstall all that and then reset it all. I should know. I've done it many times. So this app lets you do it one time and then save it in your membership. If you ever get a new phone or wipe and change it all out, you just install the email app and sign in to it with your Cloudmagic username and password. Boom, back in. I wish it had a widget that lets you see the list of emails you have, but you can easily do that if you have the Executive Assistant+ app and make it work in to this email app. So that's cool. http://goo.gl/RWuIUq