Wednesday, July 16, 2014

10 Shades of Stupid: Cosmo's Worst BDSM Tips

http://ift.tt/1nB962S

I knew this was coming when the cashier in Barnes and Nobles saw me looking at Fifty Shades of Grey and stage-whispered: "I bought that for my mom, and now I'm just terrified that I'm going to go home and find my dad. In a cage. Bleeding or dead." BDSM is like soccer and socialized medicine; fascina…




When movies like the Craft came out, bandwagoners everywhere hit their bookstores for books on paganism, and of course, picked the trendiest looking ones written by Llewellyn writers (the most shallow in knowledge) and became overnight experts. And with the fame of 50 Shades of Gray, it seems BDSM dungeons everywhere are going to be flooded with self-proclaimed experts and doms. Thanks, Cosmo, for helping add to that. #six