Monday, April 7, 2014

Status:

So we are home safely. After waking up and being afraid that I'd get really sick this morning, we headed on our roadtrip to find that I didn't. I had those fabulous squirts, but never barfed. Eventually I realized a little coffee could help, so I got a small cup from Dunkin Donuts. I know what you're saying, but it helps me. Every time. And I should've realized that early on. When I finally got out of my funk, I took over driving. I still have zero appetite, but when I get that back I'll know I'm better. Sadly Ray took a turn for the worse, so we're wondering if there wasn't a bit of a bug going around in Vegas or among the Smokeout crew. I have a couple other hunches too, but right now all I care about is the two of us getting better. We are going to spend a couple days recovering from the recovery of the recovery. Night everybody.