Monday, April 7, 2014

Oh no... my baby just called to me for a face mask. I couldn't find it in the freezer, but when I went in to re-wet his washrag for his forehead, he said he was freezing, even though it's rather warm here in the Bay right now. I felt his forehead and he is burning up. There went all notions this was merely dehydration. If anybody else hears about a bug gone around the Smokeout gang, let me know. I think we got a nasty one, and I'm lucky that it hit me only minorly. Doesn't help that we came back home to where the plumbing was out. Great.

Oh no... my baby just called to me for a face mask. I couldn't find it in the freezer, but when I went in to re-wet his washrag for his forehead, he said he was freezing, even though it's rather warm here in the Bay right now. I felt his forehead and he is burning up. There went all notions this was merely dehydration. If anybody else hears about a bug gone around the Smokeout gang, let me know. I think we got a nasty one, and I'm lucky that it hit me only minorly. Doesn't help that we came back home to where the plumbing was out. Great.