Tuesday, April 8, 2014

And here's another plausible scenario. I didn't eat breakfast this morning because I was already feeling horrible from when I woke up. Perhaps mine WAS just my usual dehydration thing. But someone else told me others were sick, and they all ate breakfast that last morning. Maybe it was in the oatmeal or one of the items that the ones who got sick ate from? He's asleep now, so I won't go checking his temp just yet, but it really did sound like food poisoning of some kind, and someone on Tumblr did just confirm to me others have been sick. So, my dehydration may have saved me from a way worse sickness.

And here's another plausible scenario. I didn't eat breakfast this morning because I was already feeling horrible from when I woke up. Perhaps mine WAS just my usual dehydration thing. But someone else told me others were sick, and they all ate breakfast that last morning. Maybe it was in the oatmeal or one of the items that the ones who got sick ate from? He's asleep now, so I won't go checking his temp just yet, but it really did sound like food poisoning of some kind, and someone on Tumblr did just confirm to me others have been sick. So, my dehydration may have saved me from a way worse sickness.